15 Glenwood Avenue
You can contact us by e-mail on
Alternatively you can contact us by phone Monday - Friday 8.30 to 5.30pm.
Phone: 020 8200 0416 / 07968 798864
Please see our giftwrap & delivery page
About Our Jewellery
The quality of the material used is second to none. Only the best Swarovski crystals and pearls, cultured freshwater pearls, sterling silver, and semi precious stones, feature in our designs.
If a piece of silver Jewellery becomes tarnished and the chances are it will happen no matter how careful you are, use a paste, liquid polish or a treated polishing cloth to restore its original finish. Please follow manufacturer's instructions when using cleaning materials.
As far as pearls are concerned, remember last on first off! To minimise contact with perfume, make-up, perspiration etc. which can alter your pearls' lustre or colour, your pearls should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off. But wear them as often as you can, pearls love the body's natural oils.
Refunds and Returns
You can return a product to Hanson Boutique, for any reason, for a full refund (items must be returned within 7 days, be in perfect condition and in their original packaging.)
After 7 days, items can only be exchanged for another product or a credit note.
Items must be returned within 28 days of the date you received the order. Unfortunately, we cannot cover the costs of the return, and suggest that you purchase postage insurance as we cannot be responsible for items damaged in transit.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Hanson Boutique. In order to use this web site, you (the viewer / user of the web site) agree to the following terms and conditions.
Add items to your shopping bag then proceed to the checkout. You will then have the option to save your name and address details (uses a cookie) with us for future orders. Your order is then displayed and you can then choose to change the details or proceed.
The payment is handled by PayPal and no account or card details are passed back to our site except for the payment status. An order confirmation is e-mailed to you by PayPal and from our site.
The e-mailed confirmation is not a contract between us; if a mistake in pricing has been made, or the product is not available we will contact you by e-mail. If the mistake is in the price, we will always contact you in order to check that the correct price is acceptable; if not you can cancel the order and any authorisation made to your debit / credit card will be cancelled.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Hanson Boutique's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
"Hanson Boutique" is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
"Hanson Boutique" may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st May 2009
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may on occasion send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our web site uses a session cookie which is required for the operation of the shopping bag. It is only a unique code which is used by the server to identify the items you have selected. This cookie is temporary and is automatically deleted when you close your browser window.
The checkout page has an option to remember your name and address details for future orders. The details are stored in a permanent cookie on your computer. You can uncheck the option if you prefer not to have your details stored in a cookie and we recommend this if you are on a shared or public computer.
No other cookies are used on our website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over any other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at . If there is no option for this when entering your personal information, then it will not be used for direct marketing purposes.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to
If you believe that any information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Hanson Boutique and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Hanson Boutique. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Hanson Boutique takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.